Reports to: Development Director
The Center is hiring a Development Associate who will work closely with the Development Director and other staff in supporting The Center’s fundraising efforts. Primary responsibilities include the management of The Center’s Corporate Sponsorship program, special event coordination, and data management. Must be well organized and reliable. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years experience in fundraising and/or administrative support. Strong writing and communication skills required.
The Center offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and 401k plan. Interested candidates should email their resume and 3 references to email@example.com.
Essential Job Functions
Identify, Solicit and Manage Corporate Sponsorships
●Coordinate Center Sponsor solicitations, renewals, and new business development.
●Communicate with Center Sponsors regarding ticket benefits and donor recognition in coordination with Development Director, Marketing Department, and Box Office.
Manage Encore Program
- Act as liaison with Encore Co-Chairs.
- Identify and cultivate potential new members.
- Event coordination.
Support annual fundraising and endowment campaigns
- Manage entry-level gifts under $1,000.
- Identify prospects for enhanced giving.
- Maintain “waterfall” endowment tracking.
- Support endowment campaign with follow up efforts as needed.
Support Development Committee
- Support the Committee Chair and Development Director in preparing meeting agendas and materials, scheduling meetings, and managing outreach for Development Committee.
● Annual Benefit planning responsibilities include general event production support and coordination with marketing department; solicit and manage event sponsors and benefactors; communicate with Box Office about ticketing; track donor recognition; coordinate After Party; receive and record event feedback; and co-manage any event follow-up to vendors, donors and patrons.
● Support other development initiatives and donor affinity groups.
● Assist Development Director with outreach and coordination for Old Bill’s Fun Run.
● Co-manage Altru database, including software updates and regular record management to ensure accurate lists and fundraising reports.
● Determine Center Altru Best Practices and update training manual.
● Clean and update data regularly.
Part-time FRONT DESK ASSOCIATECenter for the Arts is hiring a part-time Front Desk Associate to provide administrative support, answer phones, assist with way-finding, and provide excellent customer service. This essential role opens and closes the building, manages company communication, maintains office supplies, and communicates with The Center’s 19 Resident organizations. Candidates must be reliable, professional, and well-organized. Weekday, weekend, and evening shifts are available.
Interested candidates should email a resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME TICKET AGENT
Join a fun staff bringing the best in music, films, and speakers to Jackson Hole. Skills required: computer proficency and multi-tasking ability while providing excellent customer service.
Flexible weekday and weekend evening hours.
Interested candidates should email their resume and 3 references to - email@example.com
To learn about future job openings, please sign-up for our email newsletter.
Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.